KIDS MARTIAL ARTS CLASSES IN ASHEVILLE, NC
Our kids martial arts program develops not only physical strength but builds character and confidence while instilling the values of discipline, perseverance, courtesy, and self control!
Our children’s program focuses on building a foundation of skills that your children can take with them throughout their life.
They will learn the basics of traditional taekwondo skills and building good physical fitness habits. In addition your child will develop mentally and emotionally through their martial arts training.
We put emphasis on activities that encourage respect, perseverance, and self confidence. Your child will be able to take these skills and apply them to all aspects of their life.
Taekwondo is the ideal martial art for children. Other martial arts, such as Jiu Jitsu, are much more intense and involve full contact fighting which can lead to injuries.
Here at the Ashevillle Academy of Taekwondo, our instructors are dedicated to helping your child reach their full potential.
You will see your child grow, develop, and thrive as they continue their martial arts training. You will see benefits such as:
- Better grades in school due to increased focus and attention to detail
- Less bullying from increased self defense skills and self confidence
- The ability to persevere, even in the face of great frustration and struggles
- A new found love for physical activity and fitness
- A stronger body and mind through daily practice of taekwondo skills
Asheville Academy of Taekwondo offers structured, disciplined, and high energy classes for kids ages 5-12.
Each class includes:
- Traditional Taekwondo skills practice such as forms, stances, punching and kicking drills
- Sparring and self defense training (in advanced ranks)
- Physical fitness and calisthenics for body health
- Games that incorporate the tenets of taekwondo, physical fitness, and fun
We offer classes for all kids ages 5-12. Come in for a free class!
** Host your child’s next BIRTHDAY PARTY at the Asheville Academy of Taekwondo! See Master Tener for more details. **