TEEN MARTIAL ARTS CLASSES IN ASHEVILLE, NC
Our martial arts program for teens develops not only physical strength but builds character and confidence while instilling the values of discipline, perseverance, courtesy, and self control!
The teen years are a time of great change for your child. Our classes are built to give your child a safe and social environment to help them become the best version of themselves.
Martial arts can help your teen focus and be more productive. It gives them a place to grow skills such as leadership, commitment, and self discipline.
In our teen program we focus on building martial arts skills while challenging your child make a commitment to the tenets of taekwondo and help them become respectful and confident and able to excel in anything they put their minds to.
Here at the Ashevillle Academy of Taekwondo, our instructors are dedicated to helping your teens reach their full potential.
You will see your teen grow, develop, and thrive as they continue their martial arts training. You will see benefits such as:
- Better grades in school due to increased focus and attention to detail
- Improved muscle strength and balance during these formative years
- More self control in times of stress; less loss of temper
- Higher self esteem not only in their training but in school and life as well
- The growth of leadership qualities as they interact and work together with their peers
- The ability to persevere, even in the face of great frustration and struggles
Asheville Academy of Taekwondo offers structured, disciplined, and high energy classes for teens ages 13 and up
Each class includes:
- Traditional Taekwondo skills practice such as forms, stances, punching and kicking drills
- Sparring and self defense training
- Physical fitness and strength training for body health
- Peer led/Paired exercises and drills